Keep smiling and prevent dental trauma.
After taking a mould of your mouth we have your customised mouthguard made in our dental lab, which usually takes less than a week to have completed.
As a service to the community we offer professionally made pressure formed custom fitted mouthguards at rebate only for patients who are in a health fund, and for those not in a fund, we have reduced the cost to $110.00.
Professionally Custom Pressure-Formed Mouthguards help protect you from:
- Pain and suffering
- Broken teeth requiring expensive cosmetic dentistry
- Soft tissue trauma
- Broken jaw and concussion
- Give you the ultimate in comfort and protection
- Do not impede breathing
- Should last as they don’t distort their shape
- Come in Team Colours
Professionally Custom Pressure-Formed Mouthguards are the best choice for all contact sports including Hockey, Football, Soccer, Water Polo, Baseball, Basketball, Squash, Martial Arts and Roller Skating
What experts say about ‘over the counter’ mouthguards bought from a store:
Over the counter mouthguards are promoted as providing some level of protection but the material used is too soft and distorts in the players mouth. The resulting poor fit and lack of resilience fails to provide adequate protection.
Dr B. Dorney (Sports Dentistry NSW)
* When cleaning your mouthguard it is important not to use warm or hot water and do not leave it in a warm location (eg car parked in sun) as it will become distorted & not fit correctly. After cleaning your mouthguard in COLD WATER, store dry in the provided box and keep out of reach of pets.